Are you bored of routine? How productive are you? If you are knee-deep into #momlife then you know how busy things are and how quickly STUFF can get out of control if you’re not on top of it. In this blog post, I’m going to give you fun list ideas you can make when you are bored of routine and need to be productive!
Post you may like: Best Back to school organization tips for working women
Fun List To Make When You’re Bored and Need to be productive!
- ‘Me’ Time moments
- Family Vacations planning checklist
- Self-care outings list
- Social connections list
- Emergency Preparedness checklist (Family bug out)
This post is all about fun list to make when bored of routines!
I’m a mom of a 1-year-old little boy who keeps me on my toes. But, I can tell you already that having lists with my daily tasks, have been super helpful in my motherhood journey.
However, It has also allowed me to stress less about how much I need to get done in a short amount of time. So… if you are looking to be productive, lets get into these fun list to make when your bored.
But wait, before we jump right in, let me introduce myself. Hi, I’m Char Dion, full-time mom and Certified Motherhood Self-care coach. Through this dedicated blog, I help moms reclaim themselves post-pregnancy and enjoy motherhood to the fullest! If you want 1:1 support to help you find balance as a mom, find solutions to eliminate those feeling of being overwhelmed and support around raising a baby and being a first time mom, click here! I’ll provide you with FREE workbooks and we will set off on a journey of rediscovery! 🙂
Additional Fun List To Make When Bored Of Routine!
- Brain Dump List
- Grocery Store List
- Cleaning List
- Errands list
- Book reading list for kids
- Book reading list for mom and dad
- Task that NEED to be done (priority)
- Task that can be done (non-priority)
What do people use lists for?
People use list to manage thoughts, make plans, and keep track of things that are important or need to be prioritized.
Lists are like a superhero sidekick in our daily lives.
You know, the trusty tool we all turn to for keeping things on track and not losing our sanity in the chaos (As moms, I think we’ve all been there before).
People use lists for all sorts of stuff – from grocery shopping to tackling a never-ending to-do list, planning vacations, setting goals, or even just jotting down their favorite Netflix shows to binge-watch next weekend.
Lists are like little roadmaps that help us stay organized, remember important stuff, and feel like we’ve got our act together, even on the craziest of days. So, whether you’re a list-making pro or just a casual scribbler, lists are there to make life a bit more manageable and a lot less forgetful.
Fun Daily chores List
- Daily cleaning
- Morning checklist
- Evening checklist
- Nightime checklist
- Laundry Schedule
- Meal time preparation list
- Kids chores checklist
- Exterior home cleaning
- Garden maintenance checklist
- Daily Pet care
Fun Shopping Checklist/Wishlist
- Weekly groceries
- Meal prep ingredients
- New baby shopping
- Most loved Pet supplies
- Health shopping list
- Back to school must haves
- Self-care products I actually need
- Coupon savings shopping list
- Home organization pick ups
- DIY Toddler activities supply
Fun School Age Mom To Do List
- School Morning routine to do list
- Night before school to do
- School lunch planning
- After school snack meal prep list
- School registration and paperwork to do list
- Clothing and uniforms checklist
- School calendar events
- Weekly Transportation planning
- Homework and teacher signature checklist
- Emergency contacts
Fun Self-Care and Mental Health To Do List
- Self care to do list
- Affirmations to do
- self-reflection to do
- Connect with loved ones checklist
- Time management list
- Me-time moments
- Financial wellbeing check in list
- Relationship/friendship evaluation list
- Self-care goals
- Sleep tracking checklist
Fun Goals for The Year List
- Travel Wishlist
- List of skills to try this year (like yoga)
- DIY and Crafts projects to do
- List of baking challenges to try
- Fun Fitness adventure list
- Favorite photo poses list for the next photoshoot
- Random acts of kindness
- Fun Local charities to support
- Volunteering opportunities near me list
- Daily journaling prompts
Fun Finance Planning List
- Family financial planning vision board
- Ways to live frugally
- Aspiring investments
- Retirement dream list
- Legacy planning ideas
- Children’s saving challenge checklist
- Kids’ Financial education learning checklist
- Debt repayment dates list
- Listed dates of Family financial meetings
- Emergency fund savings list (What emergencies do I need to save for)
Fun Important Reminder Event list
- Family and friend birthdays
- Monthly Family bonding day
- Kids grow milestone photos
- Big celebration countdowns
- Fun Family movie night
- Random acts of kindness
- Couples date night (Parents night out)
- Family Pajama Movie Night
- Family outing
- Ladies brunch with friends
Mommy and Me Activities list
- Family recipes list
- Nature journaling
- Reading book wish list
- At home science experiment
- Backyard camping checklist
- Kids daily acts of kindness
- Art supplies wishlist
- Lunar sky night log
- Weather log
- Fun Favorite songs CD list
Why should I make a list?
I think the majority of highly productive moms would say “make a list”. Lists are important for moms since they help with organization, time management, memory aid, and stress reduction in the demanding task of everyday.
Lists assist mothers in better allocating their time, remembering key activities and appointments, and reducing the mental burden connected with childcare and domestic responsibilities. This is something I have experienced tons of times!
When I have mental overload, I instantly try to think of what kind of list I need to make to relieve the stress.
List also help with goal setting, and family communication. I think the biggest benefit of all is a sense of success and drive.
When I make a list, I get more done than if I didn’t make a list at all.
Lists are adjustable to various demands, making them an invaluable resource for women attempting to balance their numerous tasks and personal well-being.
What supplies do I need to make fun list when I am bored?
The supplies you need to make fun list when you are bored include: colored pens, a note taking app, a bullet journal or paper with dotted lines, and fun stickers.
Alright, so picture this: You’re a mom on a mission to conquer the daily chaos, and what’s your trusty sidekick? Your list-making supplies!
It’s a pretty low-key setup, really. All you need is a good ol’ notebook or some fancy note-taking app on your smartphone – whatever floats your boat.
Then, grab a pen or use your digital keyboard ninja skills to start jotting down those tasks and to-dos. If you’re feeling extra organized, colorful sticky notes or highlighters might jazz up your lists.
But honestly, that’s about it! Moms don’t need a ton of fancy gadgets or supplies to make their lists. Just something to write on and a way to make those tasks stand out, and you’re good to go – ready to tackle the chaos one list at a time.