For those of us who consider ourselves hopeless romantics, I think we all cherish gifting presents that will be adorned for life. I mean let’s face it, toddlers out grow toys and are usually more amused by the wrapping paper. Because of this, it’s honestly better to buy gifts that are memorable keepsakes. Luckily, this guide is your one stop shop for all the best sentimental gifts for toddlers this year!
Keep reading to see the gifts that will be cherished for life by your little one.
This post is a gift guide to sentimental gifts for Toddlers
Sentimental Comfort Items for Toddlers from Target
- Minnie mouse plush// For any little girl who is a Disney lover, this Minnie mouse will steal the heart of your toddler. Disney character plush’s serve as wonderful sentimental gifts for toddlers because they are simple grab and go gifts and something that is also familiar to your little one.
- Elf Squishmellow// If your toddler is anything like mine, they have a collection of these super trendy squishmellows. Honestly, I think these squishmellows are the perfect size for toddlers to use as pillows in their bed’s and also provides comfort and security at night when they might be scared. These squishmellows are a really awesome sentimental gift because your toddler will gravitate to theses as a comforting friend. Honestly, whenever we are traveling and staying overnight somewhere unfamiliar, this is what we bring to comfort our son and provide peace for him throughout the night.
- Night time fluffy bear// Listen, I just had to add this super cozy teddy bear to the list. I don’t know if it just reminds me of my favorite childhood bedtime friend or if teddy’s are just the cozy friend that every toddler should have. Honestly, it is probably a mix of both. But, I ain’t mad at it.
- Mickey Mouse Plush// Same as the Minnie mouse plush, Mickey mouse is a Disney icon. I absolutely love to pair the two together as a cute gift that works as a cherished keepsake. It is EVEN better if your toddler has a Disney themed bedroom!
- Pooh bear plush// As a common nursery or baby shower theme, Winne the Pooh is not only a sentimental gift for toddlers, but will also remind you of a super exciting time in your life when you were preparing for the arrival of your little one.
- Cozy Dino plush// If your a boy mom like me, then this just simply makes sense. You are probably inundated with dinos in your home. But, guess what? Your little T-rex will probably light up inside and out when they receive this super fluffy dino as a sentimental gift.
Sentimental Keepsakes for Toddlers From Target
- First Tooth & Curl Keepsake Box// As a sentimental gift for toddlers, a keepsake box for first memorable milestones are great. Imagine the first time your child get’s a cute haircut or looses that first tooth. It’s a BIG deal mom! Especially, for your toddler.
- Once a year letters Keepsake gift// If you haven’t already, add this to your cart! This gift is great because it allows you to write letters to your toddler for each year of their life. You can allow them to read them as soon as they start learning to read or on their 18th birthday. This is something super sweet and almost guaranteed to bring tears to the eyes later in life.
- Keepsake bible// Honestly, I don’t think there is a better sentimental gift for toddlers then the gift of love and protection of Christ. This keepsake bible is not only sentimental but, allows toddlers to color and interact with the bible as soon as they receive it.
- I love you keepsake story book// Mamas, you can’t go wrong with books. Add this keepsake book to your cart as a sentimental gift your toddler will love. I’ve made it a mission to read to my son almost every night and it honestly, warms my heart when he grabs a book off the shelf and positions himself warm in my lap. It’s the best feeling in the world.
- Baby Book of memories// For the keepsake mamas, you probably already have a keepsake book for your little one. But, for those of us who are starting to build our collection of cherished memories, this book is a great idea as a sentimental gift for toddlers because it allows them to have something to look back on year, after year.
- Handprint ornament// These DIY handprint/footprint ornaments are super trendy. I swear, they never go out of style. Each Christmas you can began a tradition of making a new ornament and watch your toddler grow. These are great as sentimental gifts, allow your toddler to decorate them. Seriously, just think about it, theses are even great to pass down to your child in adulthood for their future children to see.
- Family Handprint Framed Art// This gift is one that can be easily done at home for free with the craft materials you already have laying around the home. However, if you are looking for something to wrap up for your toddler. Grab this kit from Target and create it together as a family.
Meaningful Gifts for Toddlers From Target
This post was a gift guide of sentimental gifts for toddlers
5 Life Changing Resources Most Appreciated by Self-care Lovin’ Moms
Innertune Positive Affirmations App
If you want a life changing results through daily practice of mindset shifting this is the best positive affirmations app you want to be apart of.
Baddies & Budgets
In the whirlwind of motherhood, utilizing budgeting tools like cash-stuffing wallets and planners isn’t just about managing finances—it’s a potent form of self-care. Empowered by financial control, moms find peace of mind amid life’s chaos, creating a sanctuary where they can focus on cherished moments with their loved ones without the weight of monetary worries.
Forvr Mood Candle
Hey mamas, Let’s embrace our inner Jackie Aina. With this glittering, brilliant candle that smells like a celebration, you can relax and pour plenty of mimosas and never worry about drinking too many! This sparkling fragrance, which combines velvety woods, peach fizz, and vibrant bergamot, is your pass to VIP. With this sparkling scent that is both elegant and joyous, you’re always on the invited list.
✨JOIN OUR FB GROUP
Calling all first-time mamas! 🌟 Join our supportive Facebook community where we embrace the joys and challenges of motherhood. Discover essential self-care tips, empowering stories, and a lot of love as we navigate this beautiful journey together. Find balance, inspiration, and a tribe of fellow first-time moms who understand. Hit ‘Follow’ to get your daily dose of self-care, positivity, and community. You’re not alone, and you deserve to thrive in motherhood. 💪✨