THE MOM . THE PROFESSIONAL. THE COACH. THE MINDSET CHANGER. THE INFLUENCER. THE CREATOR.
Follow me on Instagram!
GET TO KNOW ME
I’m Char, the blogger! Thanks for stopping by to learn a little more about me. I started a journey on social media in 2014 prior to graduating high school. However, entering motherhood I realized I wasn’t up for spending long days in the office, and only being a night-time nurturer. I wanted to watch my son grow up without missing a single milestone. I knew then that I needed to take my content more seriously. I was introduced to motherhood by caring for a colicky baby, barely getting any sleep, and in need of mommy support or like-minded mommy friends. I am living proof that motherhood should never be done alone. On top of this, I suffered from postpartum anxiety, depression, and hair loss. But, I was determined not to let my son suffer through it too. I did my best to breastfeed, puree organic foods, and made sure he met his developmental milestones. However, I was still in need of an outlet to express my struggles and accomplishments as a new mother and to share my motherhood journey. This space is dedicated to inspiring millennial women & navigating Motherhood, I hope you’ll stay awhile and invite a few other mamas to join you too!
LOVE AND LIFE
I have a sweet and compassionate fiancé who brings so much light into the world. We’ve been together for two years and together we have a son who I gave birth to in August of 2022. His entrance into the world instantly changed everything I thought I knew about myself. The moment he was born, It was the birth of a new era for me as a woman and I watched myself transform in a matter of hours. There is nothing better than the love I get to share with these two.
IS THIS BLOG FOR YOU?
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, THIS BLOG IS YOUR Sanctuary FOR A SELF-CARE REMINDER
Is this you…
- Guilt creeps in when you dare to prioritize yourself; you’re convinced it’s a luxury reserved for the “deserving.”
- The weight of not having “earned” this nurturing time bears down on you.
- You can’t give from an empty cup. It’s a universal truth. Prioritizing your well-being as a mom, positions you to radiate positivity and support your entire family.
- mama’s we have earned our self-care. Bringing a life into this world and then being the foundation for the family is well deserving of nurturing yourself.
- Release the notion of needing an hour, an extravagant span of time for self-care. It’s not about quantity; it’s about intention. Five minutes spent to fix yourself up before the day begins is self-care. Saying “no” to one thing that overloads your plate – that’s self-care too. It’s a myriad of moments woven into your day.